& Interview

My boss fainted when he see the form filled by the interviewer.

Name: Ah Boy

Age: Still young

Sex: Never. Still under age

Religion: I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before

Race: I love to race, how you know?

Nationality: I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo

IC Number: 6735

Telephone number: House no telephone

Hand phone number: 3310

Address: Penang Jelutong

City : Nor Haliza?

Postcode: I never post anything

State: In my family, I am 2nd

Country: I love to travel to Canada

Marriage status: Secret

Email Address: Hotmail

Education Background: My teacher said not bad

Working experience: Last time got sell pirated VCD

Father's name: Daddy

Father's IC: You ask him

Mother's name: Mummy

Mother's IC: You ask her

Current Salary: Depends on my daddy mood

Expected Salary: As much as you can pay

When can start work: Depends on my mood

Highest qualification: Ya, very high

Grade: Ya, very high

College/University: College

Signature: Can I use chop?

P/s: lawak betoi la

No comments:

Post a Comment